Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2.0 takes ages to load

Hello, version 1 is fine but on the trial of version 2.0 its taking at least 10+ minutes to load here. Is this to be expected? I want to upgrade but this is not good at all.

It is also stuck in fullscreen mode and I have no idea how I can get it out. Currently it is entirely unusable.

Hello,

We are preparing an update for V2 before Christmas and for V3 in February.

Thanks, Max

Quote from max on 16 December 2023, 10 h 41 min

Hello,

We are preparing an update for V2 before Christmas and for V3 in February.

Thanks, Max

Oh wow okay this is good timing. Thank you very much.
Will V3 have an additional upgrade cost? I am still using the last version of 1.0 and currently evaluating v2 as I was planning to upgrade before the Christmas holidays.

I have noticed it runs smooth with lower track counts but I will need all of the tracks available for my orchestral realization projects. My CPU usage on a 3900XT does not go above 9% so maybe it is not utilizing multicores properly.
Another small bug that I'm not sure if you know is in Task Manager, Sound Trajectory is called "Max" unlike the old version which puts it as the right name.

for the time being, is there a close fullscreen shortcut? I sometimes accidentally click the fullscreen button, I had to restart my PC just to regain control of the system last night.

I have one other question if you don't mind answering,
is there any plans to make track count unlimited or higher in V3? That's currently the one thing that is going to be tough for me. I am planning to run 2 instances of ST, with one on a server PC to compensate for now. DAWs likes Reaper for example are now even supporting 512 outputs natively with software such as ReaRoute ASIO.

Thanks for any insight. You have a great software here and I look forward to using it for many years.
--Tyrone

I cannot seem to edit my posts here. Additionally I just want to mention I'm mainly using ST for placement of modeled orchestral instruments which is why I want to have the option for more track counts. I know this is above the object limitation for ATMOS but for this purpose it is useful when you are just trying to add spatialization to virtual instruments or solo performances with close micing.

Hello, when will the update come out for windows?